Thank you for your interest in Rosewood School! Below you will find steps to the enrollment process and tuition rates. We accept applications throughout the year as space permits and can add your child to our waitlist if we are full.
- Send us an email with any questions you may have and to inquire about our next open house or to schedule a private tour.
- Attend an open house or private tour with your child.
- Fill out the application and return to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If your child is accepted into the program, you will then be asked to sign the enrollment contract. The $50 non-refundable enrollment and $100 materials fee are due at this time to hold a space for your child.
- We will send you our School Handbook and Calendar.
- An optional Home Visit is offered to help bridge the gap between home and school and gives your child the opportunity to spend a bit of time with the teacher in their own home.
- We will host a Summer Picnic before the start of the school year as a chance for you to get to meet the other families in our class.
- Welcome to your new school and community!
Tuition may be paid in full or in 10 monthly installments due on the first of the month, Sept-June.
School is open 8:30am-12:30pm, with an extended day option until 3pm.
2 day: $3,500
2 day +extended day: $5,600
3 day: $6,750
3 day +extended day: $9,800
5 day: $10,200
5 day +extended day: $15,300